read my profile
sign my guestbook
Interests: Dancing, Boys, Mixed drinks, girls night out, kissing slowly, nervous habits, a nibble of the ear,
Expertise: lover, liver, thinker. Artist
Message: message meEmail: email me
Website: visit my website
- Ride in a hot air balloon
- "Crash" a wedding
- Be a mother
- Fall absolutely helplessly in love with someone, and have it be mutual
- visit paradise
- go on an adventure
- sky dive
- face my biggest fear head on, and conquer.
- graduate college
- explore Spain
- dance underneath the stars
|"In Our Darkest Hour,In My Deepest Despair,Will You Still Care? Will You Be There?|
In My Trials,And My Tribulations,Through Our Doubts,And Frustrations.
In My Violence,In My Turbulence,Through My Fear
And My Confessions
In My Anguish And My Pain,Through My Joy And My Sorrow
In The Promise Of Another Tomorrow,I'll Never Let You Part
For You're Always In My Heart."
my life is a blank canvas, like the one that hangs so seldom on my easel
waiting for splashes of color to make it significant.
yet there you lay
unspoken as the soft moon
then maybe someday
those words could be spoken
but until then
my life remains white
The name fits in more ways than one, your selfish opinions on how a life should be lived. Love is about compromise, something you saw as impossible.
I, for one, have moved on with my life, something that (obviously judging by your recent "note") you have found a little harder to accomplish. Never in my life have I spoken ill of you, nor of how or why things played out as they did,never did I feel the need to express your flaws to the community. You, however, in your adolescent world feel the need to "broadcast" your life to every person here and there, I guess you really do bring your work home with you. You try to break me down, you try to think you're better than me, who's alone right now? Who is wallowing in their own "self-pity" about what has ensued. Contrary to what you think, I don't want you, I don't miss you, I don't wish we were back together, and I KNOW I can do way better than a self-absorbed, neurotic pseudo-philosopher.
You call me the little girl, the one who chose to leave something private as something private, when you are so stuck in your petty beliefs and inferences that you cannot even say fucking happy birthday? Or inquire as to why someone is feeling the way they are feeling? Unfortunately for all of us in our right minds, friendship's limits extends from facebook, just because you're listed does not make you a true friend.
You have no idea the person I am, was or have become, you couldn't even WRAP around your mind the idea of a women and what she needs or how she feels. You dug your own grave, you create the playwright to which we all act, and instead of letting bygones be bygones, you trash someone you claimed to always care about.
I hope you do see me, I hope it eats at you inside, while you're drowning in your own misery, blissfully unaware of how great I am doing--contrary to your own bitter inferences.
So instead of wasting the majority of your time and thoughts bashing me to people you know, and people you "add" just because you can, use that time to improve the person you've become, and quit worrying about the person I have become.
1. I think it would to amazing to become a flight attendant, travel all over the world, see different sites. Although lonely, and although I'll more than likely never do this, I still hold it as an ambition.
2. I want to sit outside a swanky coffee shop, by myself, and read, and not worry about who's watching.
3. I want to walk to a flower shop, pick out a beautiful bouquet of tulips, and send them to myself, so that I may remind myself how wonderful I am.
4. I want to visit a city I've never been to, and spend the day exploring.
5. I want hang my paintings in my house, so that I can hear how guests react to them without an omission of its meaning.
6. I want to do karaoke in front of total strangers, and not worry.
7. Although I think women like Eva Mendes, Penelope Cruz and Paz Vega are gorgeous hispanic women, I am comfortable looking like myself, not them.
8. My body is amazing, and I love it, no matter what size/shape it is. It's real.
9. love should never be taken lightly, and is worth waiting for, and should be...
10. At this moment, I am happy.
11. I want to buy all the postsecret books,read them, and leave secrets around Manhattan for people to find..
12. I want to read Jane Eyre
13. In every way, everyone is absolutely insane, and absolutely beautiful in their own way.
that's all; nothing more, nothing less. Just me.